Friday 29 October 2010

Fresh & Washed; new life!

Photo: Napoli, Italia - 09/07/10

Somewhere along the road, I started meeting people, started spending long days in discovering places I was visiting. In our whole life we are bound to assign priorities and make choices. We prefer to do what we like to do, and in a life without or at least with hardly any responsibilities, I think people end up only doing what they like to do. And why not! I can't blame these choices. Why would you choose for things you don't like to do if you don't have to do them? Why choose for the dirty dish if you got a nice dish served at the same time? So did I make choices in how to plan my day, as far as I planned them. The largest part of my trip I did not plan what was coming up, with a result of many surprises each day again. I met people on the way, decided to join them. Make plans together where to go our just follow their ideas when they have planned their day or next destination. Whenever I did make plans, still I was very flexible and ready to change plans or destinations whenever I felt to do so or whenever any thinkable reason showed up on my road. It felt very comfortable with this behavior. Thanks to that I have seen and experienced many good moment which otherwise I would have never learned about or even would not know it's existence at all.
While I am writing this, I am listening to the Chemical Brothers with the song 'out of control'. I put myself out of control.
So, I have been very busy every day. Even when not busy, there was someone around to talk to, you simply arrive back at 'home' late, time to go to bed because the next morning I had to wake-up early to catch some train which is only going once a day at a beautiful departure time of 7.00am. Or an early excursion is planned, etc.
I lost the habit of writing stories and keeping my blog updated. I simply was not in the mood for writing, or did not have any inspiration or I just did not feel like writing. It grew and grew and grew and suddenly it is a very long time ago the last update was made. Let's say I forgot about it all.

I am going to get that changed! New life, new inspiration, new travels after a long 'break from traveling', staying in Kuala Lumpur at my friend's place.

I do plan now, and I plan now to finish a few half written stories. And after that, there are the updates from my last trips.

and then... a new trip is starting on the 5th of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?