Friday 12 March 2010

Tenerife & Porto

A ferry of the company Naviera Armas will asure my connection between the harbor of Las Palmas and Tenerife. Tenerife is the proud owner of the vulcano El Teide. With it's height of 3718 meters, is El Teide the highest mountain of Spain which I will definitely pay a visit for a good days hiking.

After a visit to the Piramides of Güímar, and a few more days of sightseeing, I will find myself heading for the airport. Today I made myself to lucky owner of a cheap Ryanair flight to Porto, the largest city in the north of Portugal. Porto is very famous for the Port wine which is widely made in this district.
This will be my second visit to Porto, before I catch the train to Lisboa for tiles-spotting on the beautifully decorated walls of Lisboa!

Photo: Szeke, Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?